Monday, November 7, 2016

Betsy - ooh la la Cards

Betsy here this morning - yes, I am still part of Artfull Crafts design team! For how much longer I don't know, as I haven't been pulling my weight very well lately. Anyway, my conscience has got the better of me, so here we are.

Today I thought I would share a couple of cards made with the lovely "ooh la la" collection from Kaisercraft, which came out for October. It is stunning and the colour palette is my favourite.




This is a very popular shaped card just now - it is called a Twist and Pop Card and many tutorial can be found on the web. For this one I have added a belly band as it holds it together very nicely. The cabochon is beautiful and was one of my buys at SENZ.



This is the open version of the card and you can see, a lot of the collectables from the collection have been used. It is a fun card to make and of course "ooh la la" is just perfect for it.





Another simple card, made again with "ooh la la". The lovely lady is a chipboard image and to be honest, I can't remember where it was procured. One's memory is not as good as it used to be!!

That's it today, sorry for my tardiness  but I will try and do better. By the way Artfull Crafts have this super collection in stock, I know you won't be disappointed.

Happy crafting and blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment