Monday, October 31, 2016

Diane - Just Landed

Hi there, Diane here again. A few months ago I learnt how to make a never ending card. There are many videos with instructions on You Tube if you want to make one. My kids are hooked and make then too. After making quite a few of these cards I decided to try make a large one as a mini travel album with the idea of making a few from my travels and then creating a suitcase at some stage to store them in.
 Once I had the base of the never ending card I matted each space with black card stock to strengthen the card and to make the photos/paper pop a little.
 The Just Landed paper collect was perfect for this project. I used a Gelato to colour the Kaisercraft Specialty Paper - Postmarks to match the blue cardstock.
I made little pockets on one page of the card to insert tags of which I journaled on. It was great to see that I could display a number of photos over 3 panels to show off the panorama of Hong Kong. 
 Even though there were little squares which where too small for the photos I could use them for embellishments and titles.
All I have to do now is to get motivated and make the rest of the cards and the suitcase to fit them all in. Hope you enjoyed this post. Happy scrapping, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment