Sunday, October 30, 2016

Christine - Barber Shoppe Cards

Hi there - Christine here with a couple of cards to show you using Kaisercraft's Barber Shoppe Collection...
This collection is great to make masculine cards for the men in your life with! The ones I always find the hardest to make! For this card I made it an easel card out of black cardstock and added a selection of papers from the paper pad and some of the Artfull Embellies - the bronze metal cogs.

This next card is a screen card- Tutorial here on Splitcoast Stampers. The screen base is made with kraft cardstock and the panels are various papers from the paper pad and outlined on black cardstock.
For the edging on top of the screen I used my Martha Stewart punch - layered arches. For the bottom of the screen I used my Spellbinders Label one die.




Each of the four panels was embellished using some of the Collectables and some metal clocks.
Using these collections makes it so easy for cards to come together, especially ones suitable for males!!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine B



No comments:

Post a Comment