Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Diane - Kaisercraft Mermaid Tails

Half way through the school holidays now ladies. Hope you are surviving and managing to find some time to scrapbook. I had such fun creating these 3 layouts using Kaisecraft's Mermaid Tails collection. For the first layout I tried to recreate the swirl of the pool in the photo using Gelatos and primer. I also used the Gelatos to create the bubbles.
 I used Micro Beads to highlight some of the coral in the paper and to give it some bling.
My second layout took a bit longer than I planned. My mojo ran out half way through but after trying quiet a few different things, in the end it turned out to be one of my favourite layouts. I used a base of primer which I mixed with plain white cotton. When the layers of sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang they seem to soak up the spray colour and gave it an amazing effect.   
The page started with half another page glued to the bottom half. You couldn't tell it was different and it left a line in the middle. I used the embellishments to cover up this line. In the photo you can tell the difference in the page.
 My last page I coloured the back of the 6x6 pages of the collection with Magical's and then made windmills. I edged each windmill with black so it would stand out.
Like I said I had so much fun making these layouts. I hope you like them. If you have any questions please ask, I am happy to try answer the if I can. Happy scrapping and hang in there only one more week of school holidays left. Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment