Monday, June 13, 2016

Kaisercraft 'Mermaid Tails' Mini Accordion Album

Hi everyone. Vonni here with another Design Team project.

Kaisercraft have some fun collections out at the moment and I have been lucky enough to have a play with them. Today, I am sharing a mini album that I created using Mermaid Tails.


The album is an accordion mini and measures 3" x 4". I have used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the album cover and gusseted pages. I'm not a huge fan of measuring and scoring. There are of course instructions on various websites if you would like to make it yourself without a cutting machine.


When you open the mini, the pages pop out so I tied a bit of twine around them to hold it all in place.


I matted each page in white cardstock & made my own pockets & tags for the pages. There is loads of room in this mini for recording special moments & adding mini photos.



I just love the colours in this collection. I've used papers from the 12x12 Paper Pack, which comes with a bonus sticker sheet, the 6x6 mini pad and elements from the gorgeous Collectables pack.





Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment