Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Christine - Old Mac Layouts

Hi there - Christine here today with a couple of 12x12 layouts and pocket pages using Kaisercraft's Old Mac Collection...
 I really like this collection and being a country girl it fits in well with my farm photos. These photos are from last Spring when I was busy feeding calves. I decided to photograph a day in my life! I document mainly in pocket pages, but like to make a couple of layouts to go in my album as well.
 For these 2 LOs I have used kraft card with a black card border, then using the smaller print papers from the paper pad I have layered them under my photo. I used some of the Collectables to embellish.
 For the pocket pages (sorry about the glare!) I made my own 3x4 cards using more of the paper pad papers and collectables. Love being able to do this and make them my own.
These pages will all go in my 2015 album of which I need to have a good catch up on! These pages are all finished, but I need to go and journal and embellish the rest. At least I have my photos printed!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment