Monday, April 11, 2016

Debi Ryan: Mini Coastal Escape Shadow Box

Hi, Debi here, we are definitely in autumn now, but I'm still summer reminiscing today, with an altered mini Kaisercraft coastal escape shadowbox.

shadow box

The box is one of the small wooden boxes that Prima pop their gorgeous wooden trinkets in. I've painted and grunged with white acrylic paint and blue and green inks. I've then added some beach treasures.

centre detail

Altering and grunting are definitely up there amongst my favourite thing to create, add in some scrapbooking element and I'm a very happy chicky.



Lots of details here, the backgrounds were all created with the perfect for those Summer holiday photos- Coastal Escape Collection by Kaisercraft.
I've then added some gorgeous epoxy stickers, and some flowers, charms and actual paua shell pieces.

detail
Add some bling and twine and we've got the cutest altered shadow box- 3 inches x 3 inches.
Have a great week everyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment