Monday, November 30, 2015

Christine S. - Star Tree Decor

Hi there, Christine S. here starting off the third week of Artfull Crafts' Christmas Countdown.  This week is all about Home/Tree/Table decorations.  I made a home decoration/display with one of my favourite shape...stars! One can never have too many stars :).  Let me show you what I created, & I hope you'll like it as much as I do.

Star Tree

I've used the Wooden Star Tree for this project & is currently 30% off at the shop, with all papers from the Home For Christmas collection.

016

I went for a clean & natural look, inspired by the texture of the Laurel paper.  I wanted this piece to have a marriage of festive & Scandinavian look & feel.  It was easy to achieve with this lovely & versatile Christmas collection.  Now, let's have a closer look at each stars.

017

The first smallest top star has the Mistletoe paper & cut out pieces from the Laurel & Sugar Plum papers.

019

The second star has the Sugar Plum paper as well.  This is one of my favourite paper from this collection, it has a lovely & versatile print.

020

The third star has the Pinecones paper with pieces from the Poinsettia & Season papers.

022

The fourth biggest star has the Sugar Plum paper too.  Both sides of the paper you can pretty much use for anything & everything for your projects.  That delicious vine is from Prima's Midnight Kiss Victorian Christmas Flower pack.

031

Don't forget, there's also 30% off all Christmas Wooden Projects & Home Décor Items in the shop, including this Star Tree Décor! It's a great deal, so why not pick up some projects & get into the festive spirit.  Click here to see the range.  We hope you'll join in the fun with our Christmas Countdown too.  You can load your entries here.  There's loads of prizes to be won!

As always, thanks for dropping by & we can't wait to see all your beautiful creations :).

Cheers,

Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment