Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Christine B - Back To Basics Cards

Hi there Christine B here - today I have a card set using Kaisercraft's Back to Basic papers. These papers come in various colours, but for my card set I went with just the kraft papers and paired them with white card.

 I made 2 of each design to end up with a set of 6 cards.  Here is the first card.....
 I used a couple of Taylored Expressions dies - the 3x4 card and the circle hello.
 For this card I used a few more dies and made my own kraft flowers with the MFT rolled roses die. I haven't used this die for a while and had forgotten how easy they are to do, especially if you roll them up on a quilling tool!
 For this 3rd card I used a Martha Stewart punch to cut out the white card.  I have used the same paper for each card's background, all use white cardstock, kraft coloured bakers twine and brass metal embellishments.
 They fit nicely into this paper bag I have made....
 This bag is made from 1 and 1/2 pieces of 12x12 patterned paper, cut out using the gift bag punch board. The 6 cards and envelopes fit in perfectly. A few more kraft rolled flowers to finish it off.
I will be back next week with some more Back to Basics - I have quite enjoyed working with it and really like the dots and stripes!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine



 

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing Christine, just a nice contrast between kraft and white. Thanks.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine-- you've made this range look amazing! I'm impressed. :)
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so gorgeous Christine! I always love kraft paired with white, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete