Saturday, February 7, 2015

You are My Sunshine by Bev using Shine Bright by Kaisercraft

Hi everyone Bev here hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.  Today I am here to share a layout using Shine Bright by Kaisercraft - one of my favourite new releases!

I have used the Bumblebee paper from the collection as my background- its a really cool yellow brick wall.  The chevron has been cut from the Mango paper. The title is cut from the Buttercup paper which is great to use for titles. Other pieces from the Shine Bright collection used on the layout are stickers and collectables.  The layout has been finished off with some ink splatters and Prima metal findings.

Thanks for visiting today and enjoy the rest of the long weekend. Hopefully some crafty time is in the weekend mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment