Friday, February 27, 2015

Smile - Shine Bright by Kaisercraft

Hi Bev here with another layout of a very special Birthday Boy who is turning twelve today to share using the Shine Bright Collection By Kaisercraft. 

My background was created by dabbing sunshine yellow and grey paint daubers on white cardstock. Then I sprayed the paper with water and dabbed it with a nappy wipe.  I then used grey ink around the edges. So with some film transparencies, the following papers Buttercup and Bright Side, Collectables and Stickers I created a layered effect under my foam mounted photos. Adding flowers , star sequins and some mist sprinkles finishes the layout off.


That is my final layout using this Collection hope you have enjoyed the inspiration from me and the other Design Team ladies this month! See you next month with some new collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment