Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Christine S. - Shine Bright/February Sketch Challenge

Hi there.  Christine S. here today posting a layout featuring the Shine Bright collection with my take on this month's February Sketch Challenge.  Here's a reminder of the sketch:

 
Here's my layout:
 
 
I used 3 different sizes of the same photo, making sure that the smallest one is much more saturated black & white.
 
 
I've put my own twist on the lovely sketch, while still staying close to it.  The graduating photos slightly broken up by the other layered elements worked a treat for this layout. 

The Shine Bright collection is available at the shop, & it's proving pretty popular.  I hope I've inspired you to join with us this month from the theme, colour palette & sketch challenge.  It's up to you which you'd like to create! You've got until the 27th to load your entry/entries here.

Thanks for popping in & do enjoy the rest of your month.

Christine S.



No comments:

Post a Comment