Thursday, December 18, 2014

Lisa - Christmas tags

Hello! Lisa here once again with a quick post featuring some Christmas tags I made recently.

The first selection are all made using the lovely North Pole range from Kaisercraft, which is one of my favourites this festive season. The light, bright colours and fresh designs suit our Southern Hemisphere Christmas perfectly, I think! :)



I've used basic plain manila tags, and covered them with a selection of papers cut to size. I added various embellishements (stickers from the sticker sheet, some Collectables, a little tree, a red paper flower and some bling) and then tied an assortment of ribbons through the tops of the tags. Quick and easy, and very cute!

The second bunch of tags are made using the same older Basic Grey range I used for one of the Christmas home decor projects in this post. I used a slightly smaller size of tag, and covered all but one of them in patterned paper, then fussy cut a mixture of the little deer from one of the sheets. I embellished a couple with bling, and left the others plain.


Again, some ribbon and natural twine through the tops of the tags finish them off. I really like how these ones turned out, and I have to admit that I'm very tempted to keep them for myself! Maybe I'll buy myself some craft supplies, wrap them up and pop the tags on the packages. ;) (I'm only half-kidding, haha!)

Thanks so much for looking, and don't forget to enter your Christmas projects in the contest here - there are some great prizes to be won!

Cheers,
 Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Great tags - the deer ones are darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have to admit that the little deer are my favourites, too. :) ~ Lisa

      Delete
  2. I am loving the North Pole range, these tags look very classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! North Pole is such a lovely range-- a nice change from the traditional Christmas designs. :) ~ Lisa

      Delete
  3. I love the top ones. Very crisp and classy looking. Is that the north pole range

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignore my question. That will teach me to look over the text and just look at the pictures #reallyembarrassed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your tags Lisa, especially the North Pole ones. The only trouble with all this blog inspiration is that I keep seeing more things I would like to try myself. My Christmas Stocking is growing quite fat with extra supplies inspired by all the great ideas I keep seeing. Roll on access to the clearance baskets as we can't have everything. The blues, mint, red and black of the North Pole range is very crisp and a nice twist on the Christmas theme - very fetching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to all of this so really enjoyed seeing these. Hopefully I will be able to make some just as good (one day.....).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags - inspired to make some .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea to use the deer cut out. They are part of Christmas like Santa too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deer cut outs are so sweet. Love the different looks you got.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the papers you've used in these tags, and the deer are adorable

    ReplyDelete