Friday, December 19, 2014

Jessica - Gift Wrapping

Welcome to the final days of the Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown! Can you believe it is only six sleeps until Christmas? It is sure getting exciting in my household, especially since we finished school two days ago!

As you would've seen during the week, this weeks challenge is gift wrapping and tags. I have a few gift wrapping ideas to share with you today.

 
 Brown paper packages tied up with string ...
 
 
They were wrapped in brown paper packaging, tied with twine, embellished with patterned paper strips from the Kaisercraft North Pole collection, and then some matching mini baubles on some.




My next group of gifts were wrapped quite differently.
 

 
 They were first wrapped in an old map, then a white doily, and tied with bakers twine (an added bonus for crafty people is they can reuse the elements of the packaging, as minimal adhesive is used when they're tied with twine). They are then embellished with flowers, paper blooms, leaves, metal leaves, mini binder clips, and any other beautiful Christmas things I could find - including a picture of Rudolph my five-year-old drew last week.
 
 
 
This is my last post for the Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown DT. Please fell free to stop by my personal blog. And make sure to take advantage of this weeks specials, and to link up your challenge entries into the gallery.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and festive season.
Jessica
 

7 comments:

  1. Especially love the map paper and doilies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift wrapping - love the mini baubles and the hand drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brown paper and various embellishments. Love the fact you can re use/purpose all aspects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it awesome creating something different - the wrappings are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, when my son was younger and playcentre I would wrap presents in his painting as he I painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love the look of brown paper and a touch of colour. The hand drawn reindeer though.... super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of the brown paper and string, something romantically vintage about it

    ReplyDelete