Friday, December 12, 2014

Christine B - DIY Christmas Trees

Hi there ChristineB here with some pyramid or teepee trees I have made as table decorations....


I have used green cardstock as my base and Simple Stories DIY Christmas for the patterned paper and stickers to embellish.  I made them following this fabulous tutorial here.  

These next 3 photos show the 3 different sides of the same tree. This one is the 4" tree.




These small ones are made from 2" squares and I have added names to them and will use them as placenames for my Christmas dinner table.



I have added wooden stars to the tops - were hard to attach so think I might have to go back and glue again the wonky ones!!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine B


5 comments:

  1. Lovely and simple, I just love the bright colors. Fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! So many different ways that you could use these

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so effective. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea to use the smaller ones as place names for the Christmas table. I'm just loving this Simple Stories DIY Christmas range, so much so I have included it in my Christmas Stocking stash, the colour combinations are very eye catching! and of course I just had to have ago at making one of these trees myself, great fun.

    ReplyDelete