Saturday, September 20, 2014

Michelle - Kaiser Basecoat Christmas

I don't mean to scare you ... but did you know that there is just under 14 weeks to go until Christmas?

This September collection release by Kaiser - Basecoat Christmas is perfect to purchase and use for those upcoming Christmas photos (or to scrap those photos from last year).

For the first simple layout I used a background of white cardstock and then used pieces cut from the Basecoat Christmas Glitter  and Flora papers. I then stitched a piece of green ribbon to add texture to the page.


The second simple layout was constructed along the same lines as the first layout. I used the Christmas Bells paper as the base for the page and then added pieces cut from the Berry and Glitter papers. I again stitched ribbon and the holly diecut is from the Collectables pack.



Go and check out this collection in the shop and that will be one thing ticked off your Christmas 'to do' list.


No comments:

Post a Comment