Thursday, September 25, 2014

Christine - Basecoat Pocket Page

Hi there - Christine here with a Pocket page I have made using Kaisercraft's Basecoat Collection....


I have used a We R Memories 12x12 page with 9 x 4" pockets.  I made my 4" squares from the Basecoat paper pad and rounded the corners. The Collectables were used to embellish each pocket . I also used some wooden stars and banner pieces from Studio Calico found here.  

I have also a couple of photos of my craft room to show you....
 This is my Project Life area where I keep all my bits and pieces. My 3x4 and 6x4 cards are in 7l systema containers I have one for Project Life cards, one for Snap cards and one for Captured Moment cards. My embellishments etc I have in the small systema containers.

This is my work area/desk - can you tell I use the green tombow glue a lot!!!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment