Monday, August 25, 2014

Betsy - Three Birthday Cards.

Betsy here this morning to share with you some birthday cards that I have produced lately. A couple of these are orders but the second one is for a very special friend.



A simple 5 1/4" card made with the lovely Prima, Stationer's Desk collection. Mavis apparently plays bridge, so I have added the playing cards. The die I have used is Spellbinder's Lotus. I do hope Mavis liked her card.



We all love Marla and I did enjoy putting this card together for her. It is made with the Authentique Classique "Pretty" which is very pink and if you like pink you will so enjoy using this collection. It also has black and grey as well as a very soft green.




For the final card today I decided I would like to use blue, hence this is another Authentique collection called "Strong". It is a male range but it just shows how it can be adapted for ladies. I was pleased with how it turned out and apparently Maree was, as well.

Remember to check out Artfull Crafts web site - there are always lots going on and we wouldn't like you to be the one that misses out on all the fun!!

Happy crafting ladies and many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment