Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lisa - Storyteller range

Hello again! Lisa here, and this time I have a layout I've made with the new Storyteller range from Kaisercraft. Now, here's where I admit that I am not much of a "floral" kind of girl, but I have to say after having the chance to play with these gorgeous papers, I might just be a convert! The colours and designs are so very lovely, and working on this layout was a real pleasure. :)


I used a combination of the Myth and Anecdote papers for the background, with a photo of my daughter in the centre. I then added some embellishments (some of the Collectables, ribbon, buttons, assorted flowers and bling dots) as well as a couple of wooden veneer pieces, because I'm pretty much besotted with them at the moment. Nice and simple, and I'm pretty sure this particular layout came together beautifully in under 30 minutes.

A couple of closer shots:



And that's it! Such a beautiful range, and if you pre-order the full collection right now at Artfull Crafts, it's 20% off. I look forward to seeing what goodies people create using it. :)

Thanks for looking! I'll see you later on in the month to show you what I've made using the utterly fabulous Mister Fox papers. :)

Cheers,
 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment