Saturday, April 12, 2014

Valou - Home Decoration - Kaisercraft "Kaleidoscope"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a new home decoration! 

After three weeks without to craft because of my arm covered in plaster, I am back with new creations who I hope will inspire you.



To realize this home decoration, I used a photo frame which I bought in a store " Action ". I removed the glass window and from the place, I added a cardboard 3 mm in thickness of the same measure.

Then, I filled the bottom of every compartment with various papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Kaleidoscope". They are magnificent!


On the top of my frame, I stuck a wooden embellishment. I decorated it with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
 


For the first compartment, I decorated with a ticket "Tim Holtz" - "Adore" that I stuck with a piece of "Foam Tape". Then, I stuck a flower pink "Gardenia" and a small white rose. Finally, I added small butterflies whom I cut on a sheet of the block " Kaisercraft " - "Kaleidoscope".

In the corner, I stuck a die-cut " Kaisercraft ", collection "Kaleidoscope".



In the second compartment, I stuck a small frame in resin " Prima Marketing ". In this context, I stuck a photo of my 4 more young children (Florian, Katlynn, Quentin and Kassandra).


In the corner left, I stuck a small wooden reel filled with ribbon " pink Organza ". Above, I added a small blue bird truquoise. Finally, just in front, I stuck a bow which I realized with a piece of the same ribbon.
 

To the right, I stuck a character "Magnolia". I colorized it with the following ink " Distress ":

- "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Distress Mahogany" for cheeks.
- "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- "Distress Pumice Stone" for shoes.


In the first lower compartment, I stuck a small angel in plaster as well as a small pink and white rose.
 

Then, I added another rubberstamp "Magnolia" than I colorized with the same ink " Distress " as the precedent.


In the following frame, I stuck a piece of paper cut from a sheet of the same collection and I added half a white pearly pearl in every corner.
 

Finally, in the last compartment, I stuck a motive cut from a sheet of the same collection. I stuck it with a piece of "Foam Tape" and I added a small flower " Lilidaft " cremate.

All the flowers of this home decoration are decorated with some touches of "Glitter Stickels".




And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


You will find the material in the shop " Artfull Crafts ":


                

No comments:

Post a Comment