Saturday, April 26, 2014

Valou - Card with "Kaleidoscope Collection" - "Kaisercraft"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a new home decoration! 

After three weeks without to craft because of my arm covered in plaster, I am back with new creations who I hope will inspire you.



For this card, I used papers of the collection " Kaisercraft " - "Kaleidoscope". Edges are used with "Old Distresser". In every corner, I stuck half a white given lustre pearl.

To the left, I added a die-cut " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used a digistamp new "Feeling" of "Sassy Studio Designs".

I cut it with a dies " Spellbinders- Nestabilities - Circles " and I stuck it with "Foam Tape". Under this die-cut, I stuck of the green creased ribbon "Green Tara" and the ribbon " Seam-White ".

On the height of my card, I added a die-cut "Embrace" of the collection " Kaleidoscope ".



Finally, I added a big turquoise blue flower, a flower of écru cherry tree, a brown rose, a pink rose, a Lilidaft écru, a pink pink Lilidaft and two buttons of pink roses.


And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


You will find the material in the shop " Artfull Crafts ":


        

No comments:

Post a Comment