Sunday, March 9, 2014

Telegraph Road with Sharon

Hi everyone in scrappy land!!!!

What a FANTASTIC DAY it is today! Been married 29 years today to my best friend!!!

Hope you have all been busy scrapping .... the weather down south has certainly been conducive to a bit of art therapy! ( chilly and wet.....where did summer go?)

I have a couple of pages to share with you from the Telegraph Road collection. This would have to be one of my favourite ranges!
In my first page here, I have used lots of layers to create a textural page....seems to be a recurrent theme with me at the moment!
In the back ground, I have used stencils and mists to create the background, layers of stamps over the top, and also texture pastes through a different stencil, to give the page definite texture.
I have also used a texture paste, which i coloured with ink, through a stencil, which I then cut out to use as a page element. I then layered oodles of papers, laces, trinkets stickers, wooden elements to create a frame for the photo.

For me, I love the arty process of creating a page like this. In my albumns I often have an arty page like this on one side, and a divided page protector ( think project life) to put a selection of other photos in a simpler format to tell the story.

The products I used to create this page can be found here.
trinkets , lace , Resin molds and texture pastes , stencils , Colorshine mists and of course Telegraph-Road



This second page also received the texture treatment! and with lots of layered up papers to create a mat beneath the photo, some added flowers and it was done!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Anniversary Sharon hope he's taking you somewhere nice tonight and those flowers r awesome. Barry.

    ReplyDelete