Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Melissa - Kaisercraft Limelight Cards

Hello it's Melissa here with my second project for March with the lovely Kaisercraft Limelight collection.  I'm not a big card maker, so I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I make some!

For this first card I stapled ruffles into the ribbon (as my sewing machine was playing up) and then layered up some paper and a die cut tag. The background paper is a sheet of border strips which I left uncut.  Some drops of mist and it was done!


For the second card I kept it really simple, and fussy cut the floral piece out of a larger sticker, and layered a second sticker with the sentiment on the some pop dots for dimension.  The scallop piece is a border sticker.  Once again some drops of mist to finish it off!


You can purchase Limelight in the shop here.

Thanks for looking, see you in April!
Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment