Monday, March 17, 2014

Blubelle with Sharon

Hi everyone.....the month is "March-ing" along isnt it? ( sorry lame joke!) Its sort of compulsory to tell a joke on St Patrick's day isnt it? So...... Top of the morning to ya!!! Have a great day, and luck of the Irish to ya!

This month I was lucky enough to receive the Kaiser collection Blubelle to play along with. Love this collection for the pinks, apricots and blues which are warmed up with the tan colours.
I think these papers are perfect for those warm autumn photos we are taking at the moment.

The page I have made here, was taken in autumn a couple of years back when we rode the Otago Rail Trail with a bunch of mates. I used a little texture paste through a stencil in the background, and then just layers of papers under the photo.

As usual, I try to place design elements in a triangle to draw the eye into the photo..... notice the flowers and the doilies I have used to do this?

A relatively simple page, but one I am super happy with.


Thanks for looking, and catch up with you real soon with another Kaiser creation!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment