Saturday, February 22, 2014

Christine - Hello Sunshine

Hi there Christine here today.
I have been playing with the Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine Collection this month and here is a set of cards I have made.....
I chose 3 colours of matching cardstock to use as a base for each card. The first 2 cards use Cherry cardstock (which is looking very orange in my photo!)

 The green cards use the Fern cardstock as their base

 The last 2 cards use Smoke cardstock for their bases.

I got out some of my embossing folders to use - love this woodgrain one behind the owl.
I even did a little sponging with a Heidi Swapp stencil on the base for the green hippo card. 
Using bits of the Collectables pieces makes embellishing the cards really quick and easy!

TFL

Happy Creating

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards but especially the owl one with the embossed woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete