Monday, January 13, 2014


Violet Crush with Sharon


Happy New Year everybody.

Its been a funny old season down here in the south! We have reversed into winter I think! Hoping whoever left the fridge door at Antarctica open can go shut it, so we can enjoy at least a little summer!!!

Today I have some layouts to share with you from this collection Violet-Crush
I am not normally a purple girl, but I was drawn to the patterns on this very versatile paper range, and was able to create a few layouts I love with it.



 I have used the heidi swapp color shine sprays and her beautiful stencils to create the back grounds of both these pages. I love the subtly color the sprays give to a page, and the texture paste or gel medium through the stencil adds texture without bulk.
A bit of stamping to finish the pages and I call them done!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Pop by the shop and pick up some supplies to scrap those holiday memories....there is plenty to inspire us there.

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment