Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spring Bloom by Kaiser

Today I had a quick play with the Spring Bloom from Kaiser.  It is still cold with bitter winds here in Colorado so it was a nice change from the greys outside to play with such a colorful range.


This range is so colorful and could be used for just about anything really.  I used it with a photo of my son at his cousin's recent wedding.  Such fun colors and embellishments!


I also whipped up a really quick Project Life page.  I cut the 6x6 pad down to fit into the pockets.  Added a few cards and stickers and it is ready for those spring photos!  When spring finally arrives.  

Make sure you pop on over to the shop to find this range and many other goodies to play with! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'm heading into a three day weekend and my oldest son's 14th birthday.  Looking forward to it!  

See you soon!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment