Thursday, December 5, 2013

"X-Mas Wood" with "Webster's Pages"

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

I hope that you are well today. It's very cold here, in Belgium. The Winter is there! 



 I chose to realize a home decoration. It is about the word " XMAS " every letter of which is wooden. I painted at first every letter with " white Gesso ".

Papers are a collection " Graphic45 ", a collection " Nutcracker Sweet ".

I covered the edge of every paper with "Glitter Stickels Silver".

All the rubberstamps which I used are rubberstamps "Magnolia".

To colorize them, I used the following ink: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Distress Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink " Distress Worm Lipstick for the pink-red. 
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage" for the green. 
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky" for the blue. 
- Mauve chalk. 



I cut every image and I stuck them all with foam pieces 3-d.


Behind the letter " X ", I stuck a young white doily then, a die-cut "Clock" that I cut from a paper of the same collection.

Then, I added a bow realized with a piece of ribbon " white polka-dot mauve Organza " to which I attached one " Charm - Snowman ". I also decorated this letter with a blue carnation, a cluster of white berries, a pink rose " Kaisercraft " and two small buttons of closed roses " Rose and cream ".


For the letter "M", I decorated with a die-cut young "Stamp" of the same collection, a flourishe in brown paste " Kaisercraft ", a white rose, a blue rose and a pink closed rose. I also added a small rosace that I realized with a fall of paper and decorated with a small feeling "Christmas".


For the letter "A", I decorated with a pink rose, a blue rose and one " Lilidaft cremates ".

The feeling is realized with the file of the shop " The Cutting Cafe ", " CANDY CANE BOX SET... TEMPLATE-CUTTING FILE ".


For the last letter, I also added a young white doily behind. Then, I added a flower " Gardenia white ", a pink rose old, a spangled white berry, a small pine cone covered with artificial snow, a blue carnation and a small bow realized with a fall of silvery ribbon "Merry Christmas".

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 


Material on "Artfull Crafts Shop":



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment