Saturday, December 14, 2013

Valou - "Gift" with "Kaisercraft - Gingerbread Collection"

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

Christmas approaches in big step, the moment to begin my small Christmas presents. 

This is a second box gift! 




To realize it, I used papers "Kaisercrafts", collection " Gingerbread " and some paper "Kaisercrafts White Cardstock".

I used a file of cutting coming from the shop " The Cutting Cafe ".



I used an image of our sponsor, whom you can find.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Copic R29 and R35.





For the decoration, I added small red strasses " Kaisercraft " for various sizes to represent Christmas baubles, wooden embellishment " Kaisecraft - Christmas baubles ", a white rose " Kaisercraft ", a small white and red rose and a white and brown flower " Lilidaft ". Flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

I also added of the white and red lace then a bow which I realized with the ribbon " red Organza " and finally, a bow was realized with the silvery thread.


In the back, I added two die-cuts of the same collection " Gingerbread " as I stuck with the foam 3-d and a white and brown flower " Lilidaft ".


And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 


You can find the material resulting from the shop:

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment