Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Liz - I've been crafting! Part One.

We're away on a camping holiday in Nelson for 3 weeks and it feels good to be relaxing! I sat around most of yesterday, but today I felt like crafting. I don't get a lot of personal crafting done during the year, and so it was a bit of treat to create TWO mini albums today using a couple of my favourite Kaisercraft collections from this year. I sat out under the awning (on a soft pillow) and set up my Canon Selphy photo printer, and away I went!

You'll have to check in tomorrow to see the second mini album - a Brag Book for my Mum of her new granddaughter.

My brother had a little girl last week and so I'm an aunty again. They live in London, and so I've created this album of the first week of her life to send to them. I simply downloaded photos off their Facebook pages and printed them out.


I've used Kaisercraft's new Confetti range. Yip, it's my favourite from 2013 (I wonder why?!). I've used an old Fancy Pants 8x8" concertina album, which I used to stock in the shop but then decided I wanted them all myself. They make the perfect gift and the album folds away into a sturdy box for safe-keeping.
 
 
Album Cover


It's a pretty simple album with just papers, photos, collectables and chipboard and it only took me a couple of hours to create. Why don't you try a simple album these holidays and gift it to someone? You've got a couple of hours before midnight to quickly whip something up for Christmas!! 

Have a great day tomorrow and don't forget to check out the blog again tomorrow to see the Brag Book I made Mum for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment