Saturday, November 23, 2013

Michelle - Tea Break

Kaiser have released a truly beautiful collection in 'Tea Break'. Lots of colourful pastel papers with forals, quotes and retro prints ... a fab collection to play with!

I created this layout using the paper 'Sugar Cookie' as a base, and then layering a two 4x6 and two 4x3 pieces cut from the 'Yo-Yo' and 'Kingston' papers ... I distressed the edges of the papers and inked the edges with a Versamark Pinecone ink pad ... then stitched in a piece of tulle style ribbon and added a few flowers (Paper bloom and Mini blooms) ...


Here is a closeup to show the layering and distressed edges ...


I also used the panels from the 'Yo-Yo' and 'Kingston' papers to create the following card and envelope ... also adding some twine, a Paper Bloom and some die-cuts ...


Again, a close up to show layering, distressed and inked edges ...


The base envelope was created using the amazing WRMK envelope punch board ... if you don't already have one I recommend adding it to your Santa wish list for Christmas ...


Now after all that talk of tea, I think I'll go and make myself a cuppa - enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment