Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Heidi Swapp Centre Stage

is such a fun range to play with.  So many possibilities!  Lydia here with a quick post to show off some of this yummy goodness.


The colours of this paper range makes it work for any subject or photo.  As I was putting this layout together, my 12 year old son looked over my shoulder.  He was excited when he saw the layout was about him and said he "didn't mind the pink".  :)  Proving this line can be used for anyone.


I used some of Heidi's Color Shine as the base of my layout and papers from the 6x6 pad.  I especially liked the page with all the circles and cut out several for this layout.


Make sure you pop on over to the Artfull Crafts shop to pick up Heidi Swapp Centre Stage.  I'm sure it won't stay in the store for long!  I'll be back next week with more projects showing off this range.

See you soon!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment