Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christine - Christmas Project Life

Hi there Christine here today. I have a couple of project life style pages to show you today using Kaisercraft's Santa's List collection......
 This way of scrapbooking is so easy and quick, the Collectables make embellishing a breeze and I love to use my washi tape and metal trinkets from Papervine.
 This page used the BH pocket page E - it has 4 6x6 squares. Just like doing mini layouts!

I am also showing you  some Christmas step cards I made using Kaisercraft's Christmas Carol Collection....


I really like making these cards and they stand up so nicely for display!

Hope you are enjoying the Christmas Countdown here at Artfull Crafts, it is certainly a wonderful time of the year!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment: