Monday, October 21, 2013

Liz - I love pink!

Hi everyone, It's Liz here with today's pink fix!

Last night I was busy creating some projects for kits that we are selling, and this one just happened to be using my new favourite collection from Kaisercraft - Lady Rose. It's been a SELL-OUT range, but we've reordered!
 

The star of the photo is my neautiful neice Ayla who turned 3 in the weekend. This was her with us at Christmas 2011 (how quickly time flies!).

The basis for the kit is a Kutalicious fence made from white acrylic and is 32cmm long x 26cm high. It's perfect for a wall-hanging or to sit on the mantle piece and will make a fabulous Christmas gift. I adhered the photo in the centre and then simply cut around the decorateive elements from Lady Rose Violette paper and stuck one section in the bottom left and one to the top right. I used 450 Quick Dry Fabric Glue (Helmar) for the whole project. It's perfect for gluing to any surface and for bulky flowers, ribbon and embellies. Then I added bows, leaves and flowers to complete! SIMPLE! Purchase the kit here.



This project was one of my "15-minute" wonders. It's my new crafting rule. If I can't complete a project in 15 mins, then I'm mucking around too much LOL! Actually I'm making the most of every sunny occassion to get outside and work on the property we bought in January, meaning there's only a little bit of time available at the end of the evening. I love the longer days and this weekend we picked up our 2 calves, adding to our 3 sheep and 6 chickens.

Anyway, last night I managed to find another 15 minutes to create this doorhanger - also available as a kit. This cute kid is our very good friend's daughter and here she in on the beach at Timaru writing in the sand. Ahhhhhhh summer is coming!!!

I've used my next favourite release from Kaisercraft this year - Tea Party. 

Again, it was a simple job of gluing the wood, adding the paper, trimming it off with a craft knife and tidying up with an emery board. Then I added the photo and clustered the embellishments. Purchase the kit here.




These two kits, and more, are available to purchase from Artfull Crafts. Happy crafting!
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your 15 minutes rule. I'll have to try it, may need to start with 30 minutes though! It's just so hard to decide what lovely embellishments to use ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO great rule love the pink stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning layout! Love your use of the fence.

    ReplyDelete