Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christmas Box in Gingerbread from Kaisercraft

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

Christmas approaches in big step, the moment to begin my small Christmas presents. With 5 children, I have some work! Lollll




For this box, I used some paper " white Kaisercraft Cardstock " and papers "Kaisercraft", collection "Gingerbread".

Papers are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".

I also used some white lightweight felt for two small fir trees.




All stamps are some stamps "Magnolia" which I colored with:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the face. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for cheeks.
- Pencil aquarellable red. 

- Artificial snow for the fur of clothes. 

Fir trees, behind the little boy are covered with white glitter "Tim Holtz".

Finally, on the big fir tree in the back (covered with paper Kaisercraft), I added a wooden embellishment " Kaisercraft ", " Flourishes - Mini Tear Drop Baubles ". Above, I stuck a small red strass" Kaisercraft ", as well as on my figurines to represent the buttons of clothes.

All my figurines are stuck on my box with foam pieces 3d.

 

On the bottom of my box, I added of the white lace then the ribbon red organza and to finish, of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.

For the decoration, I added a wooden embellishment " Kaisercraft ", " Flourishes - Mini Presents " that I covered of " Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace ".

Then, I added a white and red rose (25 mm), a red rose (20 mm) and white and brown Lilidaft. They three are all covered with "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace".

 

I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon red organza which I decorated with a small bell in golden metal attached with a piece of fine silvery cord.


Behind the central tree of my box, I added a young white doily. Then, I added a banner " Die-cut Kaisercraft Gingerbread " that I decorated with a small white and red rose and with a small red strass " Kaisercraft ".


And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 


You can find the material resulting from the shop:

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment