Monday, September 16, 2013

Betsy - Spring Is Here

Good morning all - Betsy here today, on this lovely morning, to share some cards that I have made.

The theme for this month's challenge is Floral Fantasy and I know all you ladies will be having fun working with this one. For myself, my cards are usually FLORAL FANTASY, as I love using flowers etc  and when all said and done, it is Springtime, isn't it?!



I just love that Cherry Lynn Step Card die. It is so easy to use and I think, makes a lovely card. Kaisercraft's Pickled Pear was used for this card for Eileen.The flowers are from I Am Roses, just another one of my many LOVES!



Another birthday card, for an order, made using Spellbinders, Decorative Labels 8 and Kaisercraft's Miss Empire. The butterfly is cut with Spellbinders, Les Papillions.




Don't you  love those Artfull Inklings? Here I have used Enchanted Ella, colouring her with my Kaiserfusion alcoholic pens which were kindly given to me when I was over in Australia. Hopscotch was the collection used for this card.
I entered this one in The Southern Girls Challenge, just for fun, as the theme is Make Believe. I thought it fitted the bill.

Do hope you are all enjoying this fabulous day, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you gave Ella long sleeves too Betsy!! Fabulous cards as always! love that step card die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Inklings card! Such gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete