Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tracy's Last Post

Hi guys. Tracy here for the last time. Even though I am sad to be leaving I believe that if one door shuts another will open (which it has).
 I have really enjoyed my time here at Artfull Crafts and I am hoping you all got up the courage to apply for Liz's team. I can't speak highly enough of the girls here.. they are a friendly bunch and even the ladies working behind the scenes on the shop floor, picking out orders that arrive super fast... you guys rock! 
So on that note I have picked a selection of projects I have made over the last year here at Artfull Crafts that make me smile.. I hope with my term here I have added inspiration in your day. Special thanks to Liz for having me ... and if you want to keep in contact you can find me here at my blog www.stampingseasons.blogspot.com








 
Happy crafting
 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy! You've been a splendid team member and we will miss you :-( Best wishes with your next lot of crafty ventures. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of you around here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first card is amazing. Love your colouring detail, and those of the products. Hope you've had a fantastic year with Artfull Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fourth one was my favourite.
    Barbara Tibbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards. Makes me want to get more pens for my collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring on all the cards! I really love how the fussy cutting added so much to the "I love you" card! Thanks so much for sharing and best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 4th one, and the wedding one is so cute to. All the best Karen Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your colouring work
    Goodbye and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is so wonderful! I enjoyed seeing all your creative ideas. -Christine Santos

    ReplyDelete
  9. farewell fellow crafter, i wish you all the very best in whatever adventures you take on.i love your CUTIE PIE piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm no where near ready to let anyone see my craft work so I really admire you (and the rest of the team) for sharing your fantastic ideas (of course, they are much better than mine....but I'm learning). The way you colour in your stamps is amazing and have given me so many good ideas. Look forward to seeing what you get up too over the next 12 months!!

    ReplyDelete