Friday, August 16, 2013

Teresa - Au revoir!

It is with a little disbelief that I write this, my farewell post for my time on the Artfull Crafts DT. I can't believe a whole year has sped past!

I bring you today the projects I most enjoyed creating.  Here are a couple of sets of cards using the Hopscotch range from KaiserCraft:



And these altered pegs that still adorn my fridge:


This layout using my favourite photos I took of my daughter who is now 10:


and lastly using one of my favourite KaiserCraft ranges of the year, a card to give the recipient a little encouragement:

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with such a fantastically talented team. Unfortunately life got in the way toward the end of my term and I couldn't contribute as much as I would have liked, but the blog is a wonderful source of inspiration, as I'm sure it will continue to be in the future.

I wish the new design team all the very best. It has been an honour to serve this year, and I'm so very proud to have been involved. Thank you for having me!

12 comments:

  1. Teresa it's been fabulous having you on the team (and fun catching up with you at Kaiser Retailer's Days). We'll keep following you closely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz for this amazing opportunity! It's so nice to be a part of a community, where ever it may be in the world. I wish the new team all the best - AC is a fantastic team to work with :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Teresa. I really like the champ ribbons/medals on pegs. They have inspired me to make something similar for the cork boards of my kids' rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little baby layout. Absolutely adorable. Hope you've had a fantastic year with Artfull Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the beige ones. I love colour, it these took my eye.Barbara Tibbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you use. The baby layout is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection of projects! The altered "ribbon" pegs are fantastic! So very fun! Best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really enjoyed your posts, such beautiful work!! Your baby layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa, I can see why they are your favourite photos of your daughter. They are gorgeous and so is the layout. All the very best. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for all your contributions on the DT. I especially love your card designs.Goodbye and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. farewell fellow crafter, i wish you all the very best in whatever adventures you take on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for sharing all your ideas and am sure we will be seeing you again. And I just love your cards, especially the more neutral coloured ones...love it when cards stand out and not just for their colour but for their design.

    ReplyDelete