Monday, May 13, 2013

Betsy - Commissioned Cards

Good morning all - Betsy here this morning.
I would like to share a couple cards which I have made for orders. Of course I have used some of my favourite dies again, as well as some of my favourite collections. Mind you, I think I may be addicted to both!!!






I love the colours of this card, as no doubt you will all know, it is another of my favourite things!!
The die I have used is a Marianne Craftables Die, CR1241 to cut out the centre. It is a Spellbinders Labels Die for the sentiment. The flowers are from I Am Roses, available at Artfull Crafts. Kaisercraft's Periwinkle collection was used.





This card was made using another favourite! Marianne Creatables LR0180 which I love! The butterfly is cut out with a Marianne Creatables LR0115. This was a challenge, to make a monochromatic card.

All today ladies, have a great day and remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts.

Blessings,
Betsy.


1 comment:

  1. Iám also a lover and maker from cards and I saw on facebook your cards. I like them both. Sorry my english isn't so well but you can understand I hope. I like to be a follower of your blog. You are also welcome on mines. I hope to meet you there. greetings leny w.

    ReplyDelete