Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sandy - Cosmo Cricket Grab Bag Cards

Hi, it's Sandy with a retro style card and tag for you today. When I saw the Cosmo Cricket Grab Bags in the store I knew I wanted to do something with the cool, graphic images and the nostalgic style lettering from the Social Club papers.


For this tag, I cut out the girl image and layered it onto a mini-tag. Then I added some wood veneers and opaque black rhinestones for texture. Everything is finally matt onto a larger tag.


For my card, I cut the couple image and layered it onto a background made up of a series of journal cards. To fill the blank space at the bottom I randomly placed some alphas, treating them as graphic shapes.

 
These Grab Bags, filled with $45 worth of papers and embellishments, are now going for only $20. That's a saving of 55% ! If there's an older collection that you've missed out on when it first hit the store, this is a great time to stock up.

 
Supplies : Cosmo Cricket Grab Bag #37 & #45 (Social Club Borders, Jazz, Elements), Kaisercraft Rhinestones Black & Wood Flourish Hot Air Balloons, Pink Paislee Sidewalks Tag, K&Co Smash Washi Tape, Jenni Bowlin Rhinestone Stars, Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Phrase Stickers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment