Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jo - Always be U, using Needle and Thread from Kaisercraft.

Hi Jo here and today I have a new page for Artfull Crafts on the blog using the new Kaisercraft needle and thread collection.  This is my angel Alysha and she is not wearing denim jeans and a black jacket, so I get to do a pretty page for a change.  
I started with the backstich page, and worked up from there.  I used inks and stamps to colour the back of the page and then I started to add all the different embellishments.   

I added the always be and then a U from the bling alphabet range. The text is from another Kaisercraft range, that I had left over.  I also used the rubons from the needle and thread collection, and the cotton  holder.  .

I used Kaisercft lace across the page, and of course the lovely flowers, and a few extra embellishments, including the wooden rose and leaves, which I coloured with distress markers.  I  left the clock plain as I had colour behind it.  The bee and crown are from the forget me not collection, that matched perfectly with what I was doing. 

It was fun to do a pretty page for a change, I also had fun colouring the page. I hope you enjoy the collection, check it out in the Artfull Crafts shop, or on-line.    

Have a good week.


1 comment: