Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jo - Scrapbooking Memories

Hi everyone Jo here with a layout using 75 cents, available from Artfull crafts, 75 cents is probably my most favourite paper from Kaisercraft.


I decided to start with ripping a large shaped opening in the middle of my page, and then I built up the page from there.  My daughter and my mum were both in black, and so I wanted to keep the colour going through the page.  I mounted the photo using the black sheet from the 6x6 pad, and then used a few collectables from the same range to add some dimension.  

I made the flowers using Sizzix tattered floral die, and used Kaisercraft large brads in the middle, I inked all the edges. I used jute ribbon to add leaves to the flower. I added a bit of bling for a softer feel.  I made this little brad and ribbon embellishment on the edges.  

 Finally I added this little clock and memories word.  My daughter loved the page so much that she stole it for her pin board at university, so it must be okay.  I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Don't forget to comment.  All the best for the week.     

No comments:

Post a Comment