Monday, December 10, 2012

Sandy - Merry & Bright Challenge Tags

Hi it's Sandy with my take on the Kaisercraft Merry & Bright challenge that Liz set for the design team. It's been ages since I did a challenge so forgive me if I'm a little rusty.


As Tracy said this collection is quite misleadingly named, being quite muted with a lightly distressed colour palette. I didn't fight this and chose to highlight the browns and greens of the papers I was given, pairing them with a berry vine wood flourish to give my first tag a woodland christmas feel. With what was leftover I made a simpler tag that's composed of a series of triangles.



Hope you'll check out what the rest of the team did with this challenge.

Supplies : Kaisercraft Merry & Bright (6"x6" Paper Pad, Sticker Sheet, Collectibles),  Kaisercraft Wood Flourish Berry VineOrganza Ribbon Yellow, Pink Paislee Misteltoe Clear Sticker, sequins

1 comment:

  1. Love what you have done with Merry and Bright. Great tags,
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete