Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lowri - Carta Bella Projects

Hi Everyone - Lowri here today sharing some Carta Bella projects. These were all made with the Beautiful Moments Collection Kit found in the shop here.
All the papers and stickers are also sold individually so be sure to take a closer look - they are gorgeous!

Special Wedding Anniversary Card
I made this card for an elderly gentleman I have known for a couple of years. He and his wife just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary and they have a wonderful story.
 

I created the "swing" style card using a file from Lori Whitlock and I just love how these papers are so complimentary.


This card looks great from the front and when pulled apart reveals a much larger sentiment.


The stickers are textured just like the paper and match perfectly


The wooden accent was cut from a wooden flourish from Kaisercraft. I painted it white and then embossed with a woodgrain stamp and white embossing powder.

Easy Notebook  
To create this notebook I cut some copier paper into 10" x 8" strips and folded them in half to create pages 5" x 4"    

 

I then wrapped the patterned paper round the folded sheets, punched holes in the center and using a thick needle, threaded some bakers twine for a super simple binding.


Simple Card
This card was also cut using my Cameo from this file and really could not be simpler. The sentiment says is all and cards like this are great to make before you pack away a collection so you can always have one on hand.


Hope you have enjoyed these - please leave a comment with any questions 
Lowri :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Denise Spicer-BoyesJuly 21, 2012 at 6:23 AM

    Lowri, I love the notebook. I'm a stationeryaholic and I love making my own books, this idea is simple, looks great, and would make a fabulous gift as it could be personalized for the recipient. thanks.

    ReplyDelete