Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christine - Beautiful Moments Cards

Hi there - Christine here with some Carta Bella-Beautiful Moments cards I have made.

Love this Beautiful Moments Collection that this new company, Carta Bella, has put out.
I have also used the new Kaisercraft -Miss Match- ingo cards and their Vintage - Cherish Stamp.
As well I have used my favourites - Bakers twine, Butterfly Punch, Brads and the TH Ticket die.

This month we are looking at favourite colours - I have 2! Red & Green. So today's cards have red on them. Love how the red is with the yellow.

 I am now back from holiday after spending 3 weeks up in the lovely Golden Bay at the top of the South Island!  Spent the time reading, walking & fishing! No crafting! So I am excited to be getting back into scrapping and card making.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment