Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lindsey - Teresa Collins "Sweet Moments" layout

Hello. Yea it's me again with another layout utilising the pretty Spring Fling collection by Teresa Collins. Yet again, I was very happy to finally use a photo which has been hanging around for a while. It was taken on Christmas Eve and ever since then I have been trying to find a Christmassey paper to go with it. Eventually it did dawn on me that there was no rule which said that I had to do that. (Reminder to self: "What's the first rule of scrapbooking?". Answer to self: "There are no rules!!!"). Why do I keep forgetting that???


I rarely seem to get photos of Girlie One and Girlie Three together. Girlie Two always seems to want to be in front of the lens - and very photogenic she is too. However, I was ecstatic that I captured this magic moment amidst all the mayhem of Christmas Eve and opening their packages of Christmas PJs (love that tradition). I wish you could see their PJs as they actually have a pink tutu attached - they are from Next in the UK (free postage apparently).


Anyway, I digress. Here's a bit of a closeup. The flowers are Prima. The flags I borrowed from a Basic Grey "What's Up" stash recently acquired. And those glittery leaves? Who knows where they came from. They've been lurking on my desk for weeks just waiting to be used and I was getting sick of moving them around and wondering when I might be able to glue them onto something splendid. Now they've gone and I feel quite sad. Are you noticing my latest best-favourite Martha Stewart border punch? Think that's the Garden Rail one. Love it.

I hope you are enjoying Teresa Collins at Centre Stage - I know I am.

Thanks for looking. See you next Tuesday maybe?

Lindsey
x

1 comment: