Saturday, April 7, 2012

Louise - Authentique Celebrate Layout

Hi Louise here with a layout to share with you.  This layout is about my son Angus finishing Kindy and celebrating his graduation.  All the children have a special party when they are going to school and Angus had his earlier this week as next term he starts at school.
I have called the layout "Part of the Process" as his kindy teacher Sam was a little upset about Angus finishing as she is pregnant and those lovely pregnancy hormones are rushing around, as they do.  She told Angus she would miss him and was a little sad about him leaving Kindy, Angus kindly patted her on the arm and said "It's Ok Sam, it's just part of the process".  I am sure she was cheered up considerably by that!lol.
So here is my layout..........
I have used papers from "Celebrate Collection" by Authentique, Black cardstock, White Cardstock, Authentique Stickers, AC Thickers letters and a piece of shaped white cardstock that I have had for ages.  I also used a corner rounder.

Here is a close up of the journalling. 


Hope you all have a lovely Easter and remember to give a little thanks to Jesus because if it wasn't for Jesus, we wouldn't be having a break.  Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! And Happy Easter to you too! :-) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of the Process. That's just priceless. What a cute little man.

    ReplyDelete