Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christine - Echo Park , Times and Seasons Cards

Hi Christine here with some masculine cards using the Echo Park -Times and Seasons range.

Artfull Crafts is focusing on Echo Park this month. I love how EP bring out a 'Pretty ' collection and a 'Masculine' one. Last week I made 'pretty' cards using the Victoria Gardens papers. I also used 4 of my favourite sketches - so this week I have used the same sketches with the Times & Seasons papers.
1st card...

 I used this sketch found here.

2nd card...
I used this sketch found here.


3rd card...

 I used this sketch found here.

4th card...

 I used this sketch found here.


Supplies used: Echo Park - Times and Seasons 6x6 pad.     Bakers Twine.       Rhinestones


TFL

Happy crafting

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine cards Christine!The 1st one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Christine - I do find it hard to make masculine cards, so am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete