Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Betsy - With last Blog for January

Hello all  - Betsy here today to follow Liz's blog entry for yesterday.
I'm afraid it is a little mundane after reading all the exciting CHA news. Great to be keeping up with the excitement though!


Another two cards to show you  - do hope you're not all too bored with cards!! I haven't branched out yet into scrapbooking or off the page projects - afraid I have a one track mind!!
Maureen's 70th birthday card was made with the VERY latest DCWV, The Coral Couture matstack - just released at CHA. The die I used was a Marianne Creatables. I really love this colour range! No hand made flowers on this card - all Kaisercraft.




For this card I used the Kaisercraft, Sweet Nothings collection. Using my Garnd Calibur, I cut out the base card, then some paper and after attaching it, sewed round the edge with my sewing machine. Then of course, I had to sponge it with sepia ink. Cheery Lynn Doily die was used to cut the green card, a doily was sponged and adhered over it. I cut out a framed circle, in green, with the Spellbinders die. The label and the group of flowers were from the collectables in this range.

Well that's all from me today - looking forward to the next instalment from CHA.

Happy crafting,
Blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment