Friday, December 23, 2011

Lowri - Christmas Tags

Hi Everyone – Lowri here again with a few easy ideas for gift tags to share today using the Holly Jolly Christmas Collection from Echo Park. 

Secret Santa Tag


I really enjoyed creating this quick and easy little Secret Santa tag. First of all I highlighted the Santa from the Holly Jolly Christmas Element Stickers with some glitter-glue and then punched a hole in the sticker and tag using a very small hole punch.

On the back of the tag is an element cut from the Journaling Cards patterned paper and a little gingerbread man who was hiding on the stickers sheet!
This fun idea would be great for jazzing up an otherwise plain Secret Santa gift

Gift Tag for Wine Bottle

You'll have to excuse me doing another wine-tag - but I do live on a vineyard so hopefully I am forgiven! This time I have created a tag using some of the patterned paper backed with cardboard to give some added weight.


To decorate the wooden stars I used Glimmermist in the Chalkboard and Mel's Diner colors and added a small rhinestone to the center. The combination of the element cut from the paper and the journaling tag is a fun way to let the recipient know when they should be opening in the wine. I hope my father-in-law can wait that long!

Tiny Tags

I made these mini tags with some of the spare stickers I had from the Element Stickers Sheet. They co-ordinate with a similar set of Christmas cards I made – you can see those on my blog here. I have used the Postage Stamps Spellbinders to create these tags - making sure that one edge of the card was inside the die - leaving a seam to create a hinge for the tag. Throw on a sticker and that’s it!
Please post a comment with any questions
Lowri :-)


4 comments:

  1. Great ideas. I have to go and buy the gifts first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet note on my blog! I'm so EXCITED to know about your AWESOME blog. These tags are darling and there's so much more to still explore!!! I'm your newest follower!!!

    XO,
    Aimee from ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great gift idea for any time of year. I will certainly be using it in the future!

    ReplyDelete